- Log into Google Webmaster Tools with Your Blogger account.
- See if your Blog is already listed there, if registered and verified then click on the blog name and continue.
- Once the blog is verified You can add Sitemaps for blog [From left pane > > Sitemap Site Configuration] in the url sitemap wrote the following url as shown in the picture and click the button Submit Sitemap
If You have more than 100 posts on this blog, then add an additional url sitemap
If your blog has more than 200 posts, then add one url sitemap again
If you have more than 300 posts, then add a sitemap again
Continue this process depends on the number of posts in your blog. So this means that You must add additional Sitemaps for each 100 posts.
After You have added a site map, You can play around with different other tools in GWT. This will give a better analysis of a situsmu, showed the sites linked to situsmu, assist in managing site links and more.
3) You will have a link to the feed on Your page.
Or there may be some links to social bookmarking sites. Too many links on the page makes it unfriendly to search engines. So, You’ll need to add tags
rel=’nofollow’ for links that are not so important as. ..
- Feed (Feed link blog has the same content as a blog. So you make important feed links nofollow)
- Social Bookmarking links-If You use the social bookmarking like digg, stumble, twitter, and others try to make them nofollow.
- A Link to the page is not important (is not important for search engine … ‘) such as contact me page, a page of links to me, about me page, and so on.
<a href=”link url”>nama link</a> url nofollow
<a href=”link url” rel=”nofollow”> the name of the link </ a> nofollow is a version of the same link
4) Use the Title Tag Hack
Default blogger Post / Title page in the Format
Blog Name: Name Of The Post. But do You feel that the title of the post should be given a little more important in the Post Page. The search results include in search engines such as Google and Yahoo use the title. So it is always better to keep Your title more associated with the content. So do not think that it is better if the post it would be better if the title begins with the title of the post and ended up with the title of the Blog. I believe that it will certainly increase the Click Through Rate.
Results of applying this hack is as follows:
- Log in to Your blogger account
- From the Dashboard You select Layout / Desain / Template
- Now select Edit Html. You will see the template code in there. In the code templates discover<title><data:blog.pageTitle/></title>and replace it with<b:if cond=’data:blog.url == data:blog.homepageUrl’><title><data:blog.pageTitle/></title><b:else/><title><data:blog.pageName/><b:if cond=’data:blog.pageName’> –</b:if><data:blog.title/></title></b:if>
- Now save Template.
- After saving the template see page blog post and you will see a change in the title in the title bar of the browser.
Search Engines don’t index your site every day. So this change will not be reflected to the Google search results page to Google “creep” reached that page again.
5) Use Meta tags
X: what not to do when using the meta tag?
Cc: I have seen many blogs using the same meta tags for all pages of the blog. You don’t have to use meta tags as a duplicate, I recommend that you use a separate meta description and keywords for your Homepage. You can use the b:if conditions for doing this.
Meta tags are HTML elements used to provide structured metadata about a web page. The Tag is placed in the head section of an HTML document. We could also add meta tags to a Blogger Blog. But the problem is to have the same meta tags to all pages within your blog is not a good way. So it would be better if You could add meta tags only on the Homepage. So find the right keywords and description for your site and follow the instructions.
Adding Meta Tags To Your Blog Page.
Now type the following code into a text file
<b:if cond=’data:blog.url == data:blog.homepageUrl’>
<meta content=” Keywords separated by commas ”
<meta content=” Site description ” name=”description”/>
Create the following Replacement
1. Replace Keywords separated by commas Your site with keywords.
2. Change the description of a site with a good description of your site.
I recommend to consider the following character limits:
- Maximum size of site description must be 150 characters
- It would be better to limit the size of your keywords until 200 characters, you can use the tool to calculate characters (characters-http://allworldphone.com/count-words. htm). Now copy the code which has been edited and place it in the head (head) of the blogger template you.. It would be appropriate to be placed below the title tag code.
If You use SEO Title Tag Hack, then you need to put the meta tags after the title tag hack, namely that place under this code.
<b:if cond=’data:blog.pageType == "index"’>
<title><data:blog.pageName/> ~ <data:blog.title/></title>
When you use this format, meta keywords and meta description tag will appear on the Homepage of your blog just by doing so, avoid duplicate meta tags on your blog page.
Now you can see the other blog posts around the web which will automatically generate Meta Description for each post. They use the Post Title as the meta description. But I don’t think so that is a good option to set Your post title as the meta description You Post. So I recommend You to use Meta Description and keyword tags on the Homepage only.
If it is very special and really need to add meta tags to a few posts then you can do it manually as well. In this case You should follow the following format. Here is the code which I have I use to implement meta tags on the page of a particular post.
<b:if cond=’data:blog.url ==
<meta content=” download, update antivirus, antivirus file
definiton, manual update” name=”keywords”/>
<meta content=” Use the update manually if you want to update the antivirus offline or not connected to the internet. Antivirus can be updated quite comprehensive and easy to download”
You need to replace the post url, keywords and description tags are appropriate reply (which is brown) and place it on the head (head) of the template.
6) Get backlinks. Getting links to your site from a friend. You can also add the Widget links to your site .
This is a small widget that is great for in the place in the sidebar of your blog. You may want to let the readers of link back to you in an easy way. We will now create a Widget for my Links will display the necessary code readers to link back to your blog. We will also provide “link add use the Blogger”.
This button will work like the installer widget, which makes it easier for readers to add Your link. They can link back to You just as easily by adding the Widget Links To me.