Fujitsu FPCBP334 replacement battery for Fujitsu LifeBook LH532 LH532 AP 6Cell UK battery shop, buy cheap FPCBP334 battery , FPCBP334 battery with low price and high quality!Compatible Part Numbers:
CP568422-01 FMVNBP215 FMVNBP216 FPB0271 FPB0272 FPCBP334 FPCBP335
Compatible Model Numbers:
LifeBook LH532 AP
How to select the correct battery pack (General Knowledge)?
- First of all, you must get to know your device:
- What is device’s input voltage? ( V)
- What is its power consumption ( Wattage ) ?
- What is Maximum current drain ( A) ?
- What is your expected running time by a battery pack ?
- Decide battery pack voltage you will choose
- Battery pack voltage must be equal or a little higher than your device’s need.
- Decide Battery pack’s Capacity ( mAh or Ah)
- Battery capacity is depended on how long you need to run your device ( hours ), which can be calculated as the follow:
- ( Ah) = Device’s Wattage (W) x Time to run ( Hours) / Battery Voltage (V)
- For example, if using a 12V battery pack, and run 10W DC device for 10 hours, you need choose a battery pack with capacity > 8.3Ah, e.g (10×10)/12 = 8.3
- 1000 mAh = Ah, higher mAh will provide longer running time.
- Decide Battery pack’s Max. discharging current
- Before order battery pack, you must pay attention on battery pack’s Max. discharging rating on the specification or description. Please don’t think any battery can take any current drain.
- You shall know your device’s max. discharging current. If you don’t know , you must measure it by a multi-meter.
- The battery pack’s Max. discharging rate of the chosen Battery must be higher than that device requires
You can buy it from our store :
HOT BATTERY – If you are looking for the best brand new laptop batteries at the most preferred price, you have come to the right place. We provide the highest quality laptop batteries for the lowest price with the highest level of service, all in a secure and convenient platform.
FUJITSU FPCBP410 Battery
Samsung T4800E Battery
ASUS C11P1501 Battery
ASUS C11P1428 Battery
ASUS C41-TAICHI31 Battery
Motorola 82-160955-01 Battery
- The following will cause damage to your device:
- Reverse polarity
- Higher voltage adapter than device rating
- The following will cause harm to your power cord or adapter:
- Reverse polarity
- Lower current adapter than device rating
- The following might not cause damage, but the device will not work properly:
- Lower voltage adapter than device rating
- Higher current adapter than device rating
Use Charge – Use – Discharge – Switch off – Charge Philosophy
Always charge your new laptop’s battery completely and then unplug the AC power charger. Then switch on the laptop and use it, till the complete battery power is exhausted.
When the Fujitsu FPCBP334 battery power is 0; your laptop will automatically switch off or hibernate. Now plug the AC power back and charge the laptop as usual. Do not use the laptop while it is charging, let the charge accumulate completely till you see the charging LED go dull.
Using Laptop on Desk ? Remove the Fujitsu FPCBP334 Battery and Use Direct AC Power Instead
If you are using the laptop on an office desk and won’t be moving it to a different position for a while, consider removing the battery from the laptop and use direct AC Power. This will ensure that the Fujitsu FPCBP334 battery will not receive or release any power and hence will not be damaged after a few days.
Temperature is another factor which decides the life of your laptop’s battery. You can avoid overheating of laptop by
- Using cooling pads
- Placing the laptop over a book such that the laptop’s fan can release the inner heat to the surrounding.
- Don’t place the laptop on bed or soft areas, which can clog the fan and the temperature release areas.
- Switch off the computer when not in use.
- Extend your RAM.
- Do not use the laptop on extreme temperature conditions e.g using it in open sunlight, workshop etc.