How to Get the Most Out of Your Batteries
- Minimize the chance of battery leakage by not mixing battery types in the same device.
- Using alkaline and carbon batteries in the same device will degrade the performance of both batteries.
- Dispose of them when necessary. Alkaline batteries are not considered to be hazardous waste and do not need any special disposal methods.
- When battery powered equipment fails to operate, remove the batteries immediately.
- Always replace batteries in complete sets if a piece of equipment uses more than one battery
- Alkaline batteries are not rechargeable.
- Use caution when handling the batteries. Handling hot or warm batteries should be avoided
- Don’t incinerate, crush, puncture or mutilate batteries.
- Remember that Used or damaged batteries should not be stored with new batteries.
- Wear eye protection and gloves when handling batteries that show signs of leakage, bulging, swelling or deformity.
This entry was posted in news
. Bookmark the permalink