Owning your own business and not having to answer to a boss is a dream many people share. While there are many great home-based business opportunities available, eBay has been a great source of income for many years, especially to sellers of used books.
Unfortunately, many eBay sellers are concerned because they have seen a big drop in their business. The shrinking economy, rising fuel costs, and buyers who are more cautious about spending money have all contributed to this trend.
Now there’s a (relatively) new kid on the block called Amazon FBA whose moving into eBay territory.
Amazon took a lesson from the FedEx playbook and learned that shipping items from one central location is much more efficient and cost-effective than having distribution spots all over the place. They have streamlined their order and delivery system so well that they have surpassed eBay in the number of people who visit their site, With all of Amazon’s efficiency, it costs less going from the point of origin to customer, so the savings in fuel alone is huge!
What are the main benefits from working with Amazon?
1. Amazon is less expensive
2. Amazon is more efficient
3. Amazon provides a much better customer experience
According to Jim Cockrum, Amazon has dealt a huge body blow to eBay and both Amazon and eBay may not even know yet.
This is the perfect time to climb aboard the Amazon train (or delivery truck!) while the momentum in increasing.
Jim Cockrum, founder of MySilentTeam.com and OfflineBiz.com, has put together an awesome course for anyone who wants to take the quickest route to success with the Fulfillment by Amazon program.
You will learn all this and more:
* Where to find the best inventory
* How to ship your products at the lowest prices possible
* Winning pricing strategies
* How to automate your business
The course consists of several modules designed to get you up and running quickly, including:
* Audio interviews with experts
* Course videos
* Several ebooks and reports
* Access to the forum of experts
* Two-month trial of FBAPower and FBAScout to automate your business
Who are the experts who will be part of this training?
* Chris Green: A FBA pro and MST’s primary FBA coach
* Jim Cockrum: Founder MySilentTeam.com
* Julie Anna Schultz: Her family has been using FBA for a long time successfuly
* Nathan Holmquist: An MST pro and FBA expert
* Skip McGrath: An icon of online selling success
* Stephanie Inge: Founder of Dallas eBay User Group and FBA user
* Steve Lindhorst: Long time Amazon pro and FBA user
* Suzanne Wells: A MySilentTeam.com coach and creative online seller
* Bob Willey: An FBA leader and 3-year veteran
Click here for more information before the price goes up!