Being able to buy things is power. You need money to buy things therefore money is power. The economy shifts every second and will not wait for your move. This, however, is the field of a financial advisor. There are pros and cons with hiring financial advisors; some prove to be real, some are just hoaxes to make you fear them. In Gainesville, California, people will direct that you hire a financial advisor, as money flow there is fast-paced and unprecedented. Here are the top reasons why financial advisors are important. Read the rest of this entry »
Category Archive for Business
Most of us have probably run to shylocks for quick cash! Well this is a form of fast cash lending. Another option for the same is the use of payday lenders. Payday loans come with very high interest rates and could easily lead to bad debts. Because of this reason you should steer clear them and if possible seek expert advice before taking one. Otherwise there are many other ideal and highly reliable fast cash alternatives that you could go with. Here are some of the best.
- You can use community loans and assistance from local community organizations that offer loans or short term financial assistances. Most of such organizations will offer fast cash for help with rent arrears, utilities, and other emergencies including sickness. Local religious groups form some of these organizations that make small loans at low rates.
- You can also look at a pawnshop loan. Pawn shops will allow you to bring in an item as collateral for your loan. In many occasions they will allow you to bring in audio systems, Televisions, Laptops, gas cylinders and the like before giving you one to four months to repay the loan. Their loan offers are often half the valued price of the collateral.
- You can go for a payroll advance. You can ask your employer for cash in advance on your pay. This is a cool option as it never costs you any form of fees. However be prepared for less money on payday as most employers will always chop off what you take in advance from your net pay at the end of the month. Some companies also offer low cost loans to their employees.
- You can also look into credit card cash. This is possible if you have a credit card and your account is in good shape. If this is the case you could take a cash advance which is a less expensive option than a payday loan. In fact this option comes with a fee of about 5% of the borrowed amount. Payday loans offer $10– $30 interest on ever $100 borrowed.
- You can also borrow against your life insurance. In case your life insurance policy has cash value offer, you could borrow against it and have the rest of your life to repay it. This is awesome since the insurance company can subtract the money from your payout when you die. But remember you can’t borrow against a more common life insurance policy.
- You can also use a short term account cash advance. Some credit unions and banks offer short term cash advances as your payday loans alternatives. These can also be expensive. However, they will be much more affordable than your normal payday loans. In fact the best credit unions will offer less than 28% APR on small loans.
The most reliable options for small loans are usually friends and families. However if you have used payday loans before and you got overwhelmed you can seek an ideal consolidation process. Online payday loan consolidation is one of the most viable options to go for.
I don’t really need to remind you how tough, expensive, and challenging a divorce process can be. However I know the litigation process often comes with so many things that you might not be able to grasp or a huge chunk of legal jargons that aren’t your specialty. Because of these I sat to compile some of the frequently asked divorce questions that any professional divorce attorney in Miami should be able to help you with.
Must I Use A Court To Get A Divorce?
Yes. In Miami and typically the state of Florida, divorce must be granted by a judge. Actually the state of Florida is a “no-fault” divorce state and anyone can simply get divorce by claiming that a marriage is ‘irretrievably broken” or “broken beyond repair.” The court process makes it binding by law and gives the judge an opportunity to resolve other contentious matters such as the child custody, division of property, and other issues that the couples cannot agree on.
Can I Qualify For Simplified Divorce?
Yes. In Miami you qualify for simplified divorce procedure. This is usually available in divorce cases where you and your soon to be ex-spouse agree on certain issues extensively. In simplified divorce cases in Miami the following circumstances apply. First at least one of you must have lived in Florida for at least six months before filing for divorce, next you don’t have kids who are below 18, none of you is seeking any alimony, support, of financial help from the other, and that you have agreed on how to divide your debt, property, and walk out of your irretrievably broken marriage.
What Is Equitable Distribution Of Assets In Divorce?
In Miami when a court is asked to divide the assets of any divorcing couples, it is required to do so in a way that’s fair for both parties. Meaning that the settlement that you walk out with should be deserved and so should that of your ex – spouse. But this doesn’t usually mean an equal split. The court considers a number of things including the circumstances and financial situation and needs of each spouse and in turn factors them in the division of wealth. This is what is often said to be equitable distribution of assets.
Must The Judge Decide On What Happens To My Kids/ Assets?
As a highly experienced divorce attorney in Miami told me many divorce cases can be legally settled through mediation other than stressful litigation – but you’ll still need a judge to grant your divorce. Meaning that if you and your soon to be ex-spouse can resolve every sensitive matter through a well developed settlement and mediation plan then it can be presented to the court for approval and you won’t need a judge to decide on your most valued concerns such as child custody and support or asset division.
Do I Need To Hire A Divorce Lawyer When Divorcing?
No. You don’t have to. However it is strongly recommended that if you are considering a divorce in Miami, you should seek the services of a lawyer since they will help in guiding you through the process, making key decisions that will ease stress, and ensure you walk out with a fair share of settlement.
With the help of a professional divorce attorney in Miami you will be able to experience smooth litigation process and understand all the intricacies that come with a divorce process.
Starting a marijuana business isn’t easy. Research has it that up to 40% new cannabis businesses fail within the first three years of inception. Another 20% fail along the line to success and only 40% live to maturity. Even so, these numbers shouldn’t get you down. Success starts with hard work, clear objectives, and laying down realistic goals. Here is a simple success recipe on how to open a dispensary in Florida.
Harmonize Financial Records
Because banks are wary of trading with marijuana businesses your financial records will be up to you to manage. You will need to understand what’s coming in, going out, and possibly balance the accounts at the end of every financial calendar. You will also be responsible for the payment plan that your marijuana business uses. Many pot businesses promote cash payments which also poses significant risks. So keep track of all your financial transactions and get the right advices for business tax strategies.
Know Your Boundaries
I have seen many cannabis business owners who failed to excel because they didn’t realize the main boundary between their business and their lifestyle. Your business is a business like any other; respect and treat it as one – unless you’re running a head shop incognito. Put a specific boundary between your personal finances and that of the business, keep in mind all specific variables that can affect your business including climate, lighting, bacteria, soil chemistry and be prepared to address them.
Know All The State Policies
No doubt many states have approved medical marijuana today but their policies differ a lot. The federal law is still a gray area and many dispensaries continue to be shut because of some pretty small legal details. It could be as simple as putting up noisy dispensary, suspicion of laundering, to a complex matter such as locating your business next to a juvenile institution. My advice for you is on spot, know your policies, watch out for amendments and get an experienced consultant.
Have The Right People Around
Bring only the right people on board. Does your marijuana consultant have the right experience; has your marijuana lawyer specialized in marijuana laws? Are your employees professionally trained? All these are questions that you should ask if you want to determine the efficiency of your team. Working with the right people will help you to get a smooth operation and leave you on an updated level of business operation always.
Always Have A Positive Mindset
Positivity is key, up to 60% of new marijuana businesses are expected to fail, well that’s just what the statistic says, how about you? Do you want to fail on how to open a dispensary in Florida? If not, have a positive mind set and work with an intention to win.
Knowing what to prioritize is extremely important. It will help you to realize amazing results and without doubt assist you on expanding your business. But in order to ensure success in the weed