Jaw crusher is a kind of heavy duty machine which can crush materials into even granularity. This crushing machine has the characteristics of high reduction ratio, high productivity, simple structure, and reliable performance, etc. It is convenient to maintain and practical to use.
Our Jaw crushers can be used in mining industry, metallurgical industry, construction, smelting, road building, chemical industry, and other fields, for crushing various materials whose compressive strength is not more than 320 MPa.
1. Crushing chamber is deep and has no dead space, which helps improve the feeding capacity and productivity.
2. Our jaw crusher has high reduction ratio and the crushed materials are of the even granularity.
3. Adjustment device of gasket type discharging opening is reliable and convenient to use. The discharging opening has wide adjusting range. This can increase the flexibility of our equipment.
4. Lubrication system is safe and reliable. Accessories are convenient to replace, and little maintenance is needed.
5. Jaw crusher has simple structure, reliable performance and low operating cost.
6. Jaw crusher is a kind of energy saving equipment. Single machine can save 15% ~ 30% energy and whole system saves more than doubled energy.
7. Discharging opening has large adjusting range, so your different requirements can be satisfied.
8. Low noise and little dust.
1. Short toggle plate
2. Low hanging
3. Big swing angle
4. Long service life
Jaw crusher consists of frame, eccentric shaft, belt wheel, flywheel, movable jaw, side guard plate, toggle plate, toggle backseat, gap adjusting screw, returning spring, fixed jaw plate and movable jaw plate. Toggle plate is also used to guarantee the security.
Jaw crusher uses electric motor as the motive power. Eccentric shaft is driven by triangle belt and genea wheel, which makes movable jaw make reciprocating motion according to the desired trajectory. Then, materials in crushing chamber (consists of fixed jaw plate, movable jaw plate and edge plate) are crushed and the finished materials are discharged from discharging hole.