A wedding set for women or a wedding set as one may refer to it comprises of two separate rings. One ring is the engagement ring and the other is the wedding band. In some instances an engagement ring may look incomplete without a wedding ring. It is only when the two are worn together or assembled they look complete. However, this is not necessary always. One of the reasons for buying a wedding set is to buy a set of rings that match each other. Another reason is that it is less expensive to buy wedding ring set than buying the two rings separately. The price can be reduced further by opting for a trio ring set. It is similar to a wedding set for women, the only addition being a third ring that is a men’s wedding band.
One of the best places to buy a wedding set is online. The advantage of buying a wedding set online is that firstly it gives you a wide range of variety to choose from. Secondly, the wedding sets are less expensive when purchased online. You will find lots of websites offering attractive discounts on wedding rings, wedding bands, etc. There are many other advantages of buying a wedding set online. However, there are some very important points that you must clarify with the online vendor so that the experience of buying online does not turn into a bad one.
Important things that you must ask the online vendor
1. Finger sizing and Resizing – Finger sizing is one of the most important issues at the time of ordering a wedding set online. You must be clear about the method of measuring your finger. If in case you send them a wrong size then is there an option for the ring to be resized later. Is there an extra fee for resizing? All these are questions you must ask your online vendor.
2. Shipping cost – Ask your vendor about the exact shipping costs of your order. If there are more than one item ordered together then is the shipping costs per item or per order. There are cases where vendors charge a fee per item.
3. Delivery time – Ask your vendor how long does it take for the ring to be manufactured and what is the time it takes to get shipped to your place. It is advisable that you must keep a buffer time or spare time in addition to the delivery time mentioned by the vendor in order to safeguard your plans from being hit by any delivery issues at the last moment.
4. Guarantee, refund and exchange – Ask the vendor about the guarantee of the product you are purchasing. Is the jewelry certified as per international standards? You must also inquire about the refund or exchange related terms and conditions for any issues that you may face in the future.
5. Payments – There are various methods of paying online. You can pay by credit cards, PayPal, money orders, etc. However, you must ask your vendor about the options available with him as different vendors may not have all payment options available. You must also inquire about the possibilities of paying part amount in advance and the rest at the time of delivery.
While buying jewelry is an exciting task for women, it is very important to be a little cautious while buying it. Offers such as discount on diamond rings, bands etc. should not lure you into a buying decision that you regret later. Therefore, while making an online purchase follow the tips mentioned above.